With over 70 years of combined professional experience, the board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists at Sand Lake Imaging provide the clear choice when it comes to choosing the best outpatient radiology services available to our Orlando community;
• STEPHEN M. BRAVO, MD is a former attending radiologist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and former faculty member at Harvard Medical School. He is an expert in neuroradiology, musculoskeletal radiology, and interventional radiology.
• ROBERT A. POSNIAK, MD has practiced in all areas of diagnostic radiology with special emphasis on women’s imaging, women’s intervention, and CT virtual colonography. He completed a fellowship in vascular and interventional radiology.
• CHARLOTTE D. ELENBERGER, MD specializes in breast imaging and intervention. She completed fellowship training in breast imaging and body imaging at Duke University Medical Center.
• ALEXANDRA OSORIO, MD specializes in the areas of Vascular and Interventional Radiology and was fellowship-trained at Yale-New Haven Hospital’s Yale University School of Medicine.
• LYNDA FRYE, MD Completed a residency in Radiology at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Southern California and has more than 17 years of breast imaging experience. During her career, she built a state-of-the-art breast imaging center in Southern California before moving to Florida.
• PATRICIA DYCUS, RRA received her Radiologist Assistant degree from Loma Linda University and has certifications in radiology, nuclear medicine, ultrasound and mammography.
9350 Turkey Lake Road, Ste. 100
Orlando, FL 32819 |407-363-2772