Commercial real estate is the only investment that provides a high annual cash yield, with significant equity growth, the ability to be leveraged for massive gains, the security of a hard asset that appreciates, and outstanding tax benefits. If those factors don’t motivate you to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity, let me remind you that some of the greatest fortunes in America have been built by investing in commercial real estate.
Use Other People’s Money to Make Massive Money
One of the greatest benefits of commercial real estate is that investors strategically use other people’s money to produce massive returns. Investors typically put down 25-30% and finance the balance while using the rental income to pay the loan and cover the operating expenses, while building equity and creating cash flow.
As your tenants pay down your loan, you are building equity in an appreciating asset while producing an additional source of income. That income drastically increases when you have paid off your loan, producing an outstanding return for many years to come. If that isn’t beautiful, I don’t know what is.
Success Leaves Clues
Creating a successful real estate portfolio will take time and strategic planning. Over the course of the next few months, it is our mission to give you the knowledge and ability to create a real estate portfolio that will allow you to retire in style with a fortune in the bank.
It is our goal to educate you how to:
• Analyze investment deals like a pro.
• Familiarize yourself with the key metrics used to assessing real estate.
• Create a Commercial Real Estate investment action plan.
• How to strategically leverage your funds into massive wealth.
• Identify the best deals and get them closed.
• How to successfully perform all the necessary due diligence.
• How to find motivated sellers.
• Creating key relationships within the industry
• Learn how to close the toughest deals.
Creative deal making.
In closing, history’s biggest movers and shakers created their own luck by seizing the moment when opportunity presented itself. Why not you? Why not now?