We’re so excited that the new, highly-anticipated Star Wars: a Galaxy’s Edge themed land will be coming to Disney World in Fall 2019. Here are five key facts to keep in mind when planning your visit.
1. The land will be located in a village called the Black Spire Outpost on the planet of Batuu.
2. There will be a Millennium Falcon ride which will offer an immersive experience and give guests the chance to be a pilot.
3. The land will also offer a more traditional rollercoaster, called the First Order ride.
4. For food and beverages options, visit the Star Wars Cantina (try the blue milk) or the dinner club style restaurant.
5. Stop by the Creature Stall to create your very own Star Wars creature to bring home as a souvenir.